Brooklyn and Kobe had fun playing with Morning Glories
They do put off lots of smoke...
and they have a huge flame at the end of them!!! I was a little nervous about it, but they had fun!!
Then it was time to watch the fire works...
They were pretty good ( I still think we need to let the professionals do the fireworks, but that is just me worrying.)
It was so chilly that night!!! Not normal for 4th of July!!!We had a great 4th of July this year!!!
As many of you know, Jason's dad had a minor mishap with a firework that exploded on the ground instead of the air. He was taken to the hospital and was kept there over night. They did decide that on Friday they are going to have to do surgery on his leg, arm and hand to remove the rest of the scrap metal and PVC piping. The reason they are doing surgery is because they are too deep and need to be surgically removed.





5 comments:
Hope Jay's dad is doing better. Fireworks can be so dangerous.I love seeing the pictures of all of
you. Looks like you had a good time.
We will be praying for Jay's Dad! I hope everything goes smoothly!
Love all of the pictures! The shot of the firework looks really cool!
that was fun and COLD!!!
Thanks for posting the new pictures of everyone. Wish we could've been there with you too.
We love you all! We will pray for Jason's dad that all goes smoothly
That was so much fun! But I agree with leah it was COLD. Glad the kids warmed me up, when they sat on my lap. Love you all.
PS we are praying for Jay's dad tomorrow.
Post a Comment