I love your new header...very cool:)!! Wish I could blog. It is still not working. Thanks for doing the Lia Party for me. I hope you get lots of great bling from it:)
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
7 comments:
Cute picture of Elle. Enjoyed seeing all of you today. Very nice shower for Amanda.
Thanks Gram!!! It was great seeing you too!!! Love you
THANKS!!!! :) Wish we could have been up there with you guys to celebrate! Love you lots
What a cute picture. We so miss you guys, I want you back now.
Love your new header and saying!
Shelly I love your header on your blog!! That is so true, we have lots of room in our family.
Love you bunches.
Mom
I love your new header...very cool:)!! Wish I could blog. It is still not working. Thanks for doing the Lia Party for me. I hope you get lots of great bling from it:)
Love you:)
Post a Comment