
Cook's Dairy Farm

Brooklyn did NOT like the smell from the cows.
In fact she could not even finish her
ice cream because of the smell!!!
lol

Mom trying to get Brook to pet the cow!!! It didn't happen

The ugly pigs!!!!

She would pet the baby cows!!!!!

She felt bad about them being all by themselves!!!

Brooklyn really like this one and she wanted to take it home with her, but no Thanks!!!
6 comments:
How cute. She takes after her cousin Lindsey when it comes to smells.
That was so funny we had to throw away her ice cream cone because she was gaging so bad!!! BUt she had to look at allllll the animals.
How cute and what a fun time! That is funny she couldn't finish her ice cream! :) Love you guys
Brooklyn is growing up too fast. I love the pictures of her at the farm. Cindy I am sure was in the height of her glory with all the farm animals.
When we go to my parent's house during the summer we go to cook's all the time and I have a hard time eating ice cream there too because of the stench!
That is hilarious! I always hated that smell too, Brook! I loved their ice cream, but that smell...uugghh!!
Post a Comment