
She loves to go to the park!!!

It was such a beautiful day yesterday!!! Today is a yucky day with rain!!!


I love this picture of her!!!

And this one is cute too!!! lol

The slide and swings are her favorite things to do at the park!!!

She is a dare devil!!!


She loves me to swing her high on the swings!! She always tells me....higher mom higher!!!lol
7 comments:
Great new pictures:). Man, would Brook and Kendra have a blast together! It makes us sad we are so far away.
It was rainy here today too, but the sun is out now..yay!
Love you! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Love the pics ~ hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Brooklyn is just to cute! I love all the new pictures of her at the park! Looks like she was having lots of fun! :) Love ya
Those are great pictures Shelly. I hope you had a great mothers day. Love ya all.
i drive past that park every time i go to your house, sometime i will have to take kobe there
Leah, We should try and take both the kids to the park!!! I think they would have a blast together!! Let me know if you want to and we can plan something!!! =)
Great pictures. You did a good job Shelly.
Post a Comment