It was such a beautiful day for Kobe Birthday party!!!
Kobe sure did love Grandma and Grandpa new pool!!!
So did Brook....lol
I have such a cute video of them running and jumping into the pool. It makes me laugh every time I watch it!!! I will post that soon!!!
I love this picture of Kobe...it makes me smile!!!
I am soooo glad that we are finally having some nice weather here in Michigan!! I love the month of June because.....The weather is finally get nice and sunny.....School is out and the Kids can play.....and going to Ludington for the Ghent Family reunion!!! We love you guys and hope you have great week!!!




9 comments:
cute pictures, I knew you probably got some good ones :)
have a great week too!
should we take the kids to do something fun soon? oh! t ball tomorrow night will be fun too, I forgot, we'll see you there!
Cute! Looks like the kids were having fun!
You took some cute pictures. The kids sure enjoyed the pools.
You took some cute pictures. The kids sure enjoyed the pools.
Nice pictures Shelly! It was great to see you guys. YOu know you can come to my pool. It would make a great outing for Kobe and Brook
Hey I hear you did a great job in softball last night!!!
Cute! That is funny that they have the same pool as Kendra...how fun! Kendra would have such a ball with them. We wish we were closer.
Love you guys!
time for a new post shelly! will you send me those shots of caleb hitting the ball at Leah's?
Okay Shelly this was posted on June 2 and now it is June 10th. I know you have all this time on your hands just to keep up on your blog but it is time. Love ya
Post a Comment