Friday, May 16, 2008

Grandpa and Brooklyn




Brooklyn loves to ride on the Bobcat with Grandpa!!! I think it is her favorite thing to do right now!! It is funny how she stills loves tractors. lol Her and Grandpa could be outside all day playing on the Bobcat!!! lol She sure does love to help her Grandpa. =)
Thanks, Grandpa!!!!


4 comments:

gram said...

I know Brooklyn loves playing out of doors and loves her grandpa. I do think Brooklyn is a little tom boy (which is good)

Shelly Marie said...

Gram, yes she is, but every once in a while she wants to wear a dress and be all cute!!! =) Which makes me laugh!!! =)

Alyssa said...

Those are great pictures, and yes, she and Kendra are so similiar, and would have so much "trouble" together:) LOL

Love you guys. Have a great day!

cindy said...

Reallllly Grandpa enjoys it as much or more then Brooke!! He loves how she bribes him to go outside, it is so cute. I am so excited to have her and Kobe here today. Love you sweetie and thanks for doing my and moms hair yesterday and for going to dinner!! That was fun. I love your washer and dryer.
See you soon,
hugs and kisses,
mom