Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pre-School part 2...

I love this picture of us!!!

Grandpa and Grandma with Brooklyn after her program!!!





Daddy and Brooklyn before the program!!!






Brooklyn and Me before the program!!!





***********************************************************




Brooklyn's Preschool Class




Saying the pledge of Allegiance




Already to start to program!!!



Mrs. Rose (preschool director) giving Brooklyn her certificate of completing preschool!!



Brooklyn is walking over to show us her ABC book and Certificate.



We are so proud of her!!!!



Showing Aunt Leah her ABC book!!! She was very excited about it!!!


The program was great!!! I love watching children at this age!!! We have the ones that hate attention, the ones who want all the attention, and the ones who could take it or leave it ( this one is Brooklyn) She did such a great job and knew all her ABC's and her Spanish!!! Spanish is one of her favorites and she is learning it so well!! It is hard to believe that she will be in K-4 next year!!! WOW....how time goes bye!!! =)























4 comments:

gram said...

I love the pictures of Brooklyn. Brooklyn is such a pretty little girl and so smart. Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish I could have been there. Love ya

cindy said...

We all had so much fun and Brooklynn did so good and by the way she was such a good girl for Grandma today and we had so much fun!! Love you all
Love,
Mom

Shelly Marie said...

Love you gram!!!

Mom, I am glad she was good for you today!!! =) I know she had lots of fun!!!! It is 10:50 and she is still up because she took a nap at 5:30!!! She was soooo tired!! lol =) Love you :-)

Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures Shelly! Looks like Brook had a good time! Love you guys!