This is Duke of Earl!!!
He is the sweetest thing and
a little naughty at times, but

Brooklyn LOVES him.
We still have Maggie Sue and they love to play with each other!!! I have been asking Jay for another dog for months because he travels so much and I wanted a BIG dog to protect me. lol I think this dog will just lick them to death!!! lol
WE are ready to Jay to come home!!! We love you all very much!!! =)




6 comments:
he looks very ferocious. :)
He is cute Shell! I bet Brook just loves him :)
Wow! How cool! I love black labs...we had one when we were kids too. They are great dogs.
Cute pictures:)
Love you guys!
Oh my goodness! I can only handle one naughty dog.
How cute!
He is adorable! I bet Brooklyn gets lots of doggie kisses with that big ole tongue!!!
Post a Comment