Mom and Dad's new car!!!!
The inside of the car!!!!
My new favorite things!!!! I love these reusable bags!!! They are great and you can fit sooo much in them!!! Well worth the $1!!!!! Plus it is better than plastic!!! Wal-mart has these bags too, but I like Meijer's bags better. They stand up on there own!!! Now we have to paint the laundry room a tan color to match our washer and dryer!!! I think it is to dark in there now!!!
As everyone knows Brook is a picky eater, but as she is getting older things are getting better!! She loves her fruits and veggies. Her favorite veggies are corn, green beans, pea pods, and carrots. Her favorite fruits are strawberries, raspberries, apples, and bananas. She still is not big on meat unless it is chicken nuggets, hot dogs or some lunch meat!!! I guess I can't complain to much....at least she loves her fruits and veggies!!! lol Of course she still loves her sweets, but we are very careful on how much she gets!!!





7 comments:
What kind of a car is it? Your new washer and dryer is beautiful.
We are so happy for mom and dad and their new car!! It is so nice. We loved the Durango we test drove back when we were in MI. We are glad the Lord blessed them like that!
I have thought about buying a "green" bag, but Chris thinks it is silly:)...I wondered if anyone I knew had done it yet. Do you just keep it in the car, or grab it before you go from inside somewhere? I know, silly question, but I only have so much storage in this house here in SC with no basement:) LOL
I may just have to get one of those. I am glad Brook is eating better. I know as moms it makes us feel so good! Kendra has found a new love for candy lately (thanks Aunt Caryl:))! She asks us daily for candy. We let her have minimal as well. She does still eat healthy at least too. That helps.
Love you guys! Grant is still hanging in there. Lots of people are praying he waits (if it is safe):)! We will keep you updated as things change. My next appt. is a week from today unless we have to go in sooner.
Lots has been going on with you guys the short time I was away. Your washer & dryer is beautiful.. the story of Duke made me cry. I'm glad that Brooklyn is doing OK with it and I sure hope Maggie doesn't sick.
Love you all.
I have thought about getting reusable bags too but I know I would forget them. I might still try it, we shall see....
That is a very nice car for mom and dad and I am jelous of your washer and dryer!:P
The pictures of Grandpa and Brook are very cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun up there! We miss you! Love ya Shell!
Leah and Alyssa...I love those shopping bags and sometimes I do forget them, but not all the time!! Tell Chris they are great and they are great for the earth!!! lol
I keep them in my car so I don't forget them!!! It is easier that way!!! =)
Candy is great!!! We have to put the candy out of sight. Out of sight, out of mind!!! lol
We are praying that Grant can hold on as long as it is safe!!! Make sure Chris calls me right away!!Can't wait to meet him!!! Love ya Lyss
Jeri...I am glad you guys had a great time NYC!!! Don't worry we cried enough about Duke too!!! It was sooo sad!!! Maggie is doing great!!! Thank goodness!!!
Post a Comment