He is Jay and Shelly's and Brooklyns new dog and he is so cute. He is a black lab and has such a sweet personality! He is so laid back compared to Maggie, that it is so funny to watch them together. Love you all, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
What cute pictures. Brooklyn is sure a cute little one. It looks like you guys had a busy but great week end.
I'm so glad she likes to be outside. We have so many kids at school that don't like to play outside.
this must be what everyone does on the weekends, it is all we do too :)
Cute pictures Shelly! Looks like you guys had a nice weekend....
I miss the MI grass that you can play in! :) The grass here is awful!
I am so glad you had a great weekend, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. How is Duke doing??? I can't wait to meet him.
Love you,
Mom
So i heard you got a dog...... I need to see some pictures of him! :) love ya, hope your having a wonderful day!
Who is Duke????
He is Jay and Shelly's and Brooklyns new dog and he is so cute. He is a black lab and has such a sweet personality! He is so laid back compared to Maggie, that it is so funny to watch them together.
Love you all,
Mom
Looks like you had a great weekend. I've been reading everybody's comments ~ can't wait to see some pics of Duke. Do you still have Maggie???
Post a Comment