Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre-school Part 1......

I will post more later!!! I have lots of picture and videos. Thank you Grandpa,Grandma, and Leah for coming today!!!

Here is a video of Brooklyn and her class singing!!! It was so much fun to watch her and her class!!! She is learning so much!!! We love her school and her teacher!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute! She is such a doll! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures! Love you guys and hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Great job Brooklyn- we are so proud of you!

Leah Wentzel said...

it was so cute seeing them all. kids at that age are so hilarious :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Kindergarten here Brooklyn comes. Are you ready?

gram said...

I love the new picture you put in your heading of Brooklyn. Brooklyn is such a cute girl. That was such a cute vidio. I can not wait to see the pictures you took at her pre k graduation.

gram said...

Congratulations Brooklyn. I am proud of you on how much you have learned this year. Now you are a kindergarden. WOW!! You are getting so big. Love ya, GG