I think you have to share her....cause I love her too! She is so much fun. I love to watch her out side she loves it so much. Thanks again for coming and vacuuming for me and all the help, you are a sweetie!!! Love you bunches, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
She is a cutie! I like that first picture of her! :) Love you guys!
Cute new pictures! Thanks for the one you sent us too. We have it up on our fridge:).
Love you guys!
I think you have to share her....cause I love her too! She is so much fun. I love to watch her out side she loves it so much. Thanks again for coming and vacuuming for me and all the help, you are a sweetie!!!
Love you bunches,
Mom
She looks just like a cute little tom-boy.
Vicki...that is just what she is!!!! =) lol
Lyss...Glad you got it!!! Hope you are feeling well!!!
Linds..I love that pictures too!! Can't wait to see you guys in June!!!
Mom...I will share her with you guys!!! love you
I love the pictures. Brooklyn looks quite grown up with the hat on. I think she fits the outdoor girl who loves sports.
Post a Comment