Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy...busy...busy and MUD!!!!

Daddy Just loves the little mud pit she made in the yard!!! lol
I love her dirty little toes!!! =)

She reminds me of her Uncle Chris because she is a TRUE "dirt magnet"

Playing hard while daddy (in the back ground) is working hard.

She didn't realize that I was taking her picture!!! I like those kind of pictures better!!! =)

Having way to much fun...

All covered in MUD and ready for bath time. =)








9 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

Well, I think it is awesome she love to be outside and in the mud, I love watching kids play outside. I am glad Jason got some stuff done he wanted to do too!!!

cindy said...

Hey girl, those are great pictures. She does remind me of Chris too, he couldn't stay clean no matter how hard we tried.
love you and I missed being with you more today.
Love you alllllll
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Wow! I don't know if I could have stood by and let my girls get that dirty. You are truly your mother full of patience and fun.

Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures! She looks like she was having a blast! :) Brooklyn is such an adorable little girl. We can't wait to see you guys in June either. I am going to book our room and air plane tickets today. I'm off to go running and then to the park with Elle and maybe the library- she loves reading through books. The library here is kinda lame though- I might try the one down town!
Love ya Shell!

gram said...

Darling pictures of Brooklyn. Brooklyn is sure an outside girl. I would never had the patience to let my girls play in the mud like that. Good job Shelly!

cindy said...

I know mom that is why I do it now :) You are a great mom, MOM. All the girls are wonderful moms.
I am glad you had a great day at work shelly, sleep tight!
Love you lots,
MOM

PS did I tell you how excited Iam about going south and going north all together?????

Jeri ~ said...

Love the pictures and the video of Brooklyn playing in the mud. It certainly brought back some memories. I hunted up a picture of her daddy and posted it on my scrapping blog ~ it's not a great picture but I think you will see the father/daughter resemblance. Love you all and see you SOON

cindy said...

Hi shelly can't believe we didn't talk all day yesterday!!! Hope your ride with Jason is fun and that he enjoys your chatter as much as I do :)
Love you,
Mom

Lindsay said...

I heard about your ride this morning! LOL! Love ya