Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weeds+Flowers+Grass=Summertime!!!!

Jason's new grass in coming up very nicely!!! Great Job, Jay!!

My favorite tree is my Hydrangea Tree. It has a ton of new buds on it!!! My ground cover is coming in great as well, which has little pink flowers.



After it I weeded, fertlized, and watered!!! Can't wait to put in some flowers!!!


This is my favorite plant food!!! I used it once a week last year and had great success with my flowers, plants, and trees!!! It is awesome!!! So, I am using it again this year!!! =)


This is what I do...Use one scoop for each plant, flower, and tree!!!



Pour into water can and fill with water!!!



Then pour over plants, flowers, and trees. Trust me you will enjoy the reward of beautiful plants!! ( these flowers are my Lilies, another favorite) =)



I will post more pictures of my flower garden when I have more flowers planted!!!


Love you all!!!!



PS. Just so you all know we got Brook some new fish and they are doing great!!! Just thought I would let you know!!! =)



9 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

your yard looks great so far :)

i love all the new growth spring brings!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Springtime is my favorite time of year. I love to walk around my yard and look at all the new growth.

Shelly Marie said...

Me too!!! I love it!! =)

Lindsay said...

Cute post! Your yard looks nice... I miss nice Michigan dirt and grass! I am glad you got Brook some more fish! Love ya

gram said...

Shelly I think your Hydrangea Tree
needs the acidic Miracle grow. At least that is what the nursery told me. Check it out. Glad you got some healthy fish.

Leah Wentzel said...

Look at this park we will have to try out :)
http://www.grandblancparks.com/
Creasey Bicentennial Park.

It is over by our house, look thru the pics at the water park they have.

We will have to try it out this summer :)

Alyssa said...

It is looking great, Shelly! I love Spring, and planting time too...if I could only do it this year:)! I am having a hard time bending over this time around:).

Love you guys!

cindy said...

Hi Shelly! Hope your day is great. I am sure you are glad to have Jay home :) Thanks for the new hair products I love them.
See you soon,
Love you bunches,
Mom

cindy said...

Hello.......love you