Friday, April 25, 2008

GOLDFISH.......

All excited to give her new fishy a home!!!
All the stuff to make the fish happy!!! Now, I am not a big fish person, but I am trying because I know Brook loves them!!!! I usally kill them. =)

Letting them get use to the water!!!


We HAD three fish named Derek, Dorthy, and Darby

This is where the fish will live or at least one of them. We started off with three, but now only have one. They have gone to fishy heaven. I am not sure why!!!! Derek the Fish is the only one living now and for the moment he is doing great!!! He just ate his dinner and is now swimming along like a happy fish!!! I am a terrible fish owner!!! lol Does anyone else have trouble keeping fish alive??? Or is it just me!!! lol




7 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

if they are dying and you are feeding them, I have a feeling they were sick when you got them. Didn't brook used to have some fish in her room a while ago? am i confused, or was it a fake aquarium?

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I think it's you. I seem not to be able to kill them. Manda brings them home and I get a new pet. One the cats love to watch

cindy said...

I love my fish! I hope they work out. If you want you can come and water from us cause the well water might be better than city water. I bet Brooklyn loves them. I hope you have a great day.
Love you,
Mom

Shelly Marie said...

Yes, Brook did have fish, but a loooong time ago!!! YOu are right I think they were sick because the last one is doing great!!! Oh well!! Brooklyn loves them!!!
My cat hasn't seen the fish yet.

cindy said...

Hi BROOKE! I miss you!

Lindsay said...

Cute! Looks like Brook loves them! I bet they were sick to like Leah said! Love you guys

gram said...

What we don't go through for our little ones. I am sure Brooklyn is very happy. Brooklyn looks like she is.