Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mud...it is a good thing!!!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is soooo cute! I love it! She is so cute! Can't wait until Elle can play in the mud!

Hope you guys are having a good weekend! Love you guys! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, I love that the mud pit she made is in the middle of your yard, she is quite the dancer.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Mud.... sounds like a mess to me! I'm just a stick in the mud.(LOL)

cindy said...

Brooke you are so funny! Thank you for coming over to see me and thank you Jay and Shelly for coming and vacuuming for me too. My floors needed it :) Jay I am so glad you are home. Thanks for all the help.
Love you,
Mom

Alyssa said...

Looks like lots of fun:)! Kendra would have loved to join right in with her:).

Love you guys. Have a great Sunday!

Alyssa said...

That is a great new picture at the top of your blog!! I have never seen that before. Can you send it to me? I love it:)!

Have a great day! Love you guys!

Oh, Kendra was telling the little boy we pick up for church today that Brooklyn was her favorite:). Out of the blue! It was so funny!

Shelly Marie said...

Linds...just wait she will be making a mess for you to clean up soon enough!!! It is fun!! =) Love ya

Leah...Oh Jay loved the mud pit too. lol

Lyss...She would have loved to have Kendra play in the mud with her. she wanted me to play with her in the mud and I had to say no!!! =) lol Oh and I sent you the pictures on shutterfly. Paula took them and I thought they were great! lol

Vicki...Just wait till Caleb wants to play in the MUD!!!

MOm...No problem!!! I know what it is like NOT to be able to vacuum!!! Love you

gram said...

That was a cute video. Brooklyn sure loves playing outside and better yet with mud and water.

cindy said...

Thank you again for taking care of me, seems so weird not to be able to do things. Supper was wonderful and the company extrordinary sweet!
Love you,
Mom

I love watching Brooke do the funny things she does. All the kids are so funny, and have their own funny things they do :)