Great job Brooklyn, I can't wait to come and watch you play. I sure did enjoy talking to you on the phone last night - love you and miss you. See you SOON Grandma Bryson
THank you so much for all your help and the great food. I love you so much! I bet brooklyn crashed on the way home. SHe is such a sweetie. Love you, Mom
Dad was giggling about Brooke getting me to try her mud pies. The things we do for the grandkids... I pray you have a great day and am looking forward to dinner tonight! Love you, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
That is neat Brooklyn likes sports so well. You will have a ball going to all of her sports as she grows up. I love that picture of Brooklyn.
Great job Brooklyn, I can't wait to come and watch you play. I sure did enjoy talking to you on the phone last night - love you and miss you. See you SOON
Grandma Bryson
Cute! I am glad she likes sports- I hope Elle does too! That is cute that they have matching socks:) Miss you guys!
she has chosen a great sport. Get her into pitching.
THank you so much for all your help and the great food. I love you so much! I bet brooklyn crashed on the way home. SHe is such a sweetie.
Love you,
Mom
Dad was giggling about Brooke getting me to try her mud pies. The things we do for the grandkids... I pray you have a great day and am looking forward to dinner tonight!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment