

Even the pets enjoyed the day outside!!!!


She still LOVES bubbles

and she LOVES her soccer ball, baseball, and her swingset!!!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!!! We love all of you and miss you guys lots.
We are also so very happy for Todd and Amanda. Girls are great!!!
Mom is feeling better tonight. They let her eat some jello. She is still very tired so hopefully she can get a good nights rest!!! We love you all very much.
4 comments:
I love those pictures of Brooklyn. Did you take them after you went home from the hospital? Enjoyed seeing you today.
Cute, thank goodness for the warm weather!
Yay! I am glad you guys are finally getting some nice weather! Brooks crocs are cute and I love all of the pictures! Hope you guys have a great weekend! Love you
Great new pictures:)! Kendra really wants to play with her! Too bad we are not closer! We love you guys so much!
We got your email about Lyss's shower:)...thanks! We wish you could come too. Love you!
Post a Comment