Brooklyn and Kobe love to play on grandma's computer!!!
I forgot I had these pictures!!! I love how they are so into the game they are playing!! I will post some new pictures as soon as I get a chance!!! I have lots of them to post.*Brooklyn and her "Batter, Batter thing"
*Spring had come to Michigan
*Lots of pictures with Brooklyn and Kobe
I know you all can't wait to see them!!
Love you all
Hope you have great day!!!




4 comments:
lol, I was cracking up how brook would get mad at kobe because he didn't want to play the game anymore but brook wanted him to so she could watch, so funny
Brooklyn does love to watch Kobe play those video games!! =) IT is funny!! =)
LOVE THE PICTURES. KOBE AND BROOKLYN ARE SURE GOOD FRIENDS. LOVE YA, GRAM
How fun:)! Kendra so wishes she could jump right in those pictures:)! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment