Saturday, April 19, 2008

What have we been up to????


Well, we have been a little busy this week!! Jay left on Sunday and just got back late last night. We are glad he is finally back!! Monday I spent the day at mom's to help her out while grandpa and Brook took a long walk to the pond and around the barns!! She is still talking about that day!!! =) She is a outdoors kid. I work the rest of the week so that kept we busy as well. Friday I spent the morning (after Brook went to school) cleaning out Brook's room and organizing all her clothes. She now has more clothes than I do. =) Today, we will spend our time hanging out as a family. Brooklyn and I planted our strawberry plants and she is very excited about watching them grow. She wants it to happen now!!! =) To funny!!! I will post some pictures later. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!






3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! A new post :)

Sounds like you guys had a busy week! Glad you could hang out with Mom a bit while she is recovering. I wish I could be there to hang out to! I hope you guys have a great weekend together! Love ya

Alyssa said...

Love all the eyes:). Kendra wasn't sure what happened:).

Glad you have your honey home again. Enjoy your day as a family!

We love you guys!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I'm trying to decide who's eyes brook have. Love the new post