Monday, December 01, 2008

The Wentzel/Whitehead Thanksgiving!!!!

Sitting around watching a movie!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

Blowing out the candles!!!

He just so cute!!!

Grandma and her babies!!! =)

Brooklyn and Kobe being crazy!!!

Mom cooking!!! Her dinner was amazing!!!

Leah carving the turkey ( or cutting it to shreds:-) lol We had lots of food!!!








My favorite picture of the day!!!!

Brooklyn and Mina writing out there Christmas list of Grandma Bryson!!!

Uncle Ron made a wonderful turkey! Thanks Guys for having over!!! We had a great time!!!

The girls ready to eat!!!



Watching the Lion lose!!!!

Grandma T. She was in rear form that day!!! She told all of us it was her last Thanksgiving and we had better enjoy it!!! lol She is so funny!!! =)


Thanks everyone we had a great time with everyone!!! Can't wait for Christmas!!!













6 comments:

gram said...

Love all the pictures you took. Thanks, I had a great time with all of you on Thanksgiving. The food was great!!! I am still eating left overs.

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, I love my contorted way of posing for pictures :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Great pictures Shelly! I stole some of course

Alyssa said...

Great pictures of your Thanksgiving. How fun! I love Thanksgiving:). Love you! We will see you soon!

cindy said...

Great pictures!! What a fun day and then getting to have a sleepover with the kids made it perfect!
Love you bunches,
Mom

Jeri ~ said...

It was great being with you guys on Thanksgiving and I love all the pictures...BUT somehow I lost Brooks list. Rescue me PLEASE, send me some ideas and her sizes.