Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
8 comments:
OHHHHHHH I am so excited for Christmas!!!!!!! I have our white elephant gifts and I sure don't want yours or Leah's ;)
Love you,
Mom
I love Elf:) LOL
Wish we could make it for that, but we are excited to be there soon to see you all:).
I love Christmas too, mom:)
I haven't thought yet what to bring but I promise I won't bring what I did last year.
Vicki, I thought your gift was funny!! =) You always think of great and funny gifts!!! =)
Mom, you would love to have mine of leah's.!! =)
Alyssa, We wish you guys could be here too!! =) Maybe, next year!!! =)
I am going to make sure Vicki & Cindy get our gifts, they need them.
I have not thought about a white elephant gift yet but I will.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! lOVE YOU
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHELLY AND JAY. LOVE YOU GUYS.
Post a Comment