Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Adoption Box Full of Fun....

Today was a special day for us!!! When we got home we had a big box sitting on the front porch. Guess what????? It was from CCI (Celebrate Children International.) We were so very excited, but I had to wait to open it until Jason got home!!! Uggggg!!!!
So finally...Jay got home and we opened our big box from CCI.
In the box was all this cool adoption stuff!!!


Lots of great books to read!!!


All about adoption (of course)



I really like these 2 books. I like how they relate to the children!!!
More books...
and more books. A Mother for Choco is a great children's book!!! A must have book!!!

This doll speaks both Chinese and English!!! Brooklyn thinks it is pretty cool!!!

Teddy Bear and Chinese Lullabies. I can't wait to listen to the CD!!!

T-shirts for the boys and Brooklyn!!




Video of the doll speaking English and Chinese!!!

4 comments:

gram said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I BET BROOKLYN WAS SO EXCITED TO GET THE PACKAGE.
WON'T BE LONG AND THE BOYS WILL BE HERE.

Leah Wentzel said...

That is really neat, lots of GREAT book and yes, the Mother for Coco one is a staple in the adoption community. That doll is really neat for Brook, I am glad they sent that.
Wow, sometimes we complain about time moving too fast-but in adoption world time moving fast is not a bad thing!

Alyssa said...

I love how they send you all that stuff to help prepare. What a great doll...wow!

How exciting! It will be here before we know it.

Rebekah said...

What a FUN package!!!