Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again.......

Friday we (Jay and I) spent all day shopping for Christmas presents. We had
a wonderful time shopping together and just spending time together. Friday night we decided it was time to finish decorating the trees. Brooklyn was so very excited. =)
We love this time of year!!! I love all the light, colors and smells of Christmas!!!

Brooklyn loves to help decorate the trees. We can't wait for next Christmas with the boys!! I will have lots of help next year decorating the trees!!!! =) I often wonder what Levi and Noah will be doing for Christmas this year!! It makes me sad that we don't have the boys home for Christmas this year and the thought of them being by themselves for Christmas drives me crazy!!!! They should be home with us.... our FAMILY!!!! I can't wait for them to come home!!! We were told that could not send them presents because of to many children in the orphanage that don't have families waiting for them. It is so sad to me. They told us they don't celebrate Christmas in the orphanage which means...NO TREE...NO PRESENTS...NO ON EVERYTHING!!!! We wish we could adopt more and maybe in the future we will!!!
Our tree in the Kitchen/ dinning room!!! The theme for this tree is...there is no theme!!!!
Our living room tree. This one is my favorite! The theme for the tree is red/white and snowflakes!!!











4 comments:

Alyssa said...

We decorated today too! How fun! I am just behind on my posting:). I love your Santa by your tree. Where did you find him? Very cool!
I often pray and think of kids who don't have much. My heart has always been to help kids. I understand, Shelly!!!!! We sure do love you guys, and pray for your boys now too. How exciting that they will be here soon. Wow!
We can't wait to see you guys, and Kendra is pumped too:)!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

YOu guys are so funny with your themes for trees. I guess mine is lights galore and candy canes! The snow is coming down now and it is so beautiful outside. Your comment about the boys makes me sad. I can't wait till next year when they can have all of our love poured on them.

gram said...

I also think about the little boys and wish they were here already. I hate to think of any child in a place like that but at least they are warm and are fed and hopefully more will be adopted. Your trees look beautiful and I love all the pictures all of you posted with your little ones. Cute pictures.

Leah Wentzel said...

You tree is as beautiful as ever-Brook too :)