That is great , Shelly! We enjoyed that this morning. You both make a perfect Santa and Mrs. Clause. Maybe you should dress up for the kids on Christmas:)!!
Boy is it daughter and son like your mother. I bet Cindy is in high heaven having the two of you liking Christmas so much. It is a cute picture and you guys certainly look the part.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
3 comments:
That is great , Shelly! We enjoyed that this morning. You both make a perfect Santa and Mrs. Clause. Maybe you should dress up for the kids on Christmas:)!!
Love you guys. See you soon
oh. my. gosh. your mom's Mrs. Clause sickness has spread! You are a hot Mrs. Claus though :)
Boy is it daughter and son like your mother. I bet Cindy is in high heaven having the two of you liking Christmas so much. It is a cute picture and you guys certainly look the part.
Post a Comment