Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve with Family!!!

Christmas Eve night.....Reading the night before Christmas with dad!!!
Leaving cookies and milk for Santa!!!

************************************************************************

White Elephant Gift!!!!

The Christmas Wizard has returned!!!!


Giant can of Chili Beans!!!


Owls anyone!!!

and just some random weird!!! lol


Watching the kids open there gifts from everyone!!




Celebrating Amanda's Birthday!!!


Jason and sweet Dakotah

*************************************************************************

Grandma Teachout's Tree!




Jason opening our new sheets. We needed them!!! =)


Brooklyn was so excited to get Operation!!!



Grandma Bryson opening her gifts.
She was excited to get her paper shredder.


Brookyln got some awesome Hannah Montanna pj's.



Brooklyn and Grandma B.




Grandma Teachout!




Jason and his mom.




















3 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

Clicked on to see if there were pictures of our little flower girl and saw all these pictures of Christmas Eve and now I am crying like a baby as I am writing this. It was great having you all at mom's ...and that picture of Jason reading to Brooklyn - it definitely touched this Grandms's heart. Love you all.
Mom

Alyssa said...

I loved seeing all the pics this morning. We are just enjoying seeing you guys so much!

Christmas should come 2x a year:)!!!

Love you! See you in a little bit!

gram said...

Love all the pictures. I enjoyed seeing you guys Christmas Eve and at the wedding but I need more Grandma time in the spring. I love you guys.