
At last minute we decided to go to Bronner's/Frankenmuth!! I am so glad we did!!! We had a great time with mom and dad. Brooklyn got to see Santa....and there is NO charge to get your picture with him. Awesome!!!!

In line to see Santa....it was a long line!!!=)

I just thought this was so cute. =)

Finally, our turn to see Santa and Brooklyn loved him!!!

They let you take your own camera to take pictures!!! So we saved $20 bucks!!

Just one of the many displays at Bronners.


I love this picture of mom and dad!!!

Outside in the Santa display!!!

Mom and Brooklyn being silly. They decided it would be fun to sing with them!! lol

Chris this is for you!!! I know how much you love Zehnder's Chicken dinners!!! =)

Zehnder's Famous Chicken Dinner

The view for the covered bridge!!!

Jay's first time on the bridge!!! lol

Pictures on the covered Bridge!!!

We had a great time!!! We love Christmas time!!!
9 comments:
What great pictures!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Frankenmuth. You captured some great pictures. I bet you had lots of fun.Did you go for a chicken dinner?
Looks like you guys had a great time! We do that every year too and looking at your pictures is making me excited to go in a few weeks and excited about the chicken dinner.
Just think next year you will be able to take 2 sweet little boys. What will they think when they see it? And not just this, but so many other things they will get to experience for the first time. You must be getting so excited!!!!
Okay, we wish we were there with you now:). We love that place! How fun, and great pictures. How wonderful that you can get a picture with Santa for free! The long line was your payment, I guess:). We are hoping to go get a picture with Santa for free out here too. We just haven't had a chance to go without a rainy day yet.
Today is beautiful so maybe tonight:)!! Oh, by the way, Kendra saw the picture of Brook with Santa, and she informed us that he is not the real one. LOL She already notices they all look different. So funny!
Alyssa,
That is so funny!!! We wish you guys could of been with us too. It was a little cold to be walking outside, but it was so pretty. =) Hopefully you guys can get her picture tonight!! =) Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Gram,
No, we didn't go for Chicken dinner. We just went to see the lights and shopping!!! It was lots fun!!=)
Wendy,
We thought of that all night. We can't wait to have the boys!! =) It will be so much fun to help them experience things for the first time.=) I hope you guys have fun trip to Frankenmuth. =)
We had a great time too, it was a picture perfect time. I wish all the kids could have been there. Brooke was so funny. And Jay he is a card!! I loved that the Santa told the kids (everyone!) what the true meaning of CHRISTmas was, you don't get that at the mall. We will all have to go at Christmas.
Thanks again we love you,
Mom
We love it there, in small doses :)
Great pictures. It's always fun to go to Frankenmuth. As a matter of fact, Mom & I went to Bavarian Inn for lunch last Friday!!
Shelly I can't tell you and Jay how much that ment to us to go with you. It is so nice that you share your family time with us. It sure did brighten my day. I am feeling better with the new meds.
love you bunches,
cindy
Post a Comment