Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas and Welcome to Our Home!!!! It is Finally all Decorated for the Holidays!!!

~Tree number 1~ This one is in my family room and is my favorite tree!!!
~ Tree number 2~ This one is in my kitchen!!!

~Tree number 3~ This is Brooklyn's tree. She loves having one in her room!!

Santa loves to sit by the tree!!!=)

My table center piece!! Candy tree and Santa's boot!!!

Our stockings hung with care!!






Just a few more Christmas decorations.



These two cute little people our from my husbands Grandmas house!! They are at least 30 years old!!

Jason made this ornament for me before we were married!! He is so sweet!!!

Just some of my favorites ornaments!!

Ornament from our wedding!!!

Of course, my favorite ornaments are the ones Brooklyn makes me!!!




That is my home...What does your house looks like???
I love to see your house.
Hope you all have a great day.

Go check out this website. It is a neat site. She has a list of people that you can go and check out there decorations. It is pretty neat to see how other people decorate for the Holidays!!!
www.boomama.net













5 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

YOu don't want to see my house especially my back porch. Wedding decorations and gifts everywhere.

Leah Wentzel said...

where is the Christmas wizard I gave you last year?!?!?!?

i can't believe you didn't put him up :(

Alyssa said...

LOVE IT, SHELLY! I will have to check their decorations out on that site...cool!

cindy said...

I love your pictures!! SO pretty.
Love you lots,
Mom

gram said...

You certainly would not want to see my house as I did no decorations, but I did decorate or God did my yard with all the white snow. Florida here I come.