Friday, December 05, 2008

~Playing in the Snow~







We have lots of snow and just to let you all know....it is only 15 degrees outside!!! It is FREEZING outside!!!!
We have enjoyed playing in the snow this year...when it is not FREEZING outside!!!! =)



9 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute pics, today was SO cold!

gram said...

What cute pictures. Looks like Brooklyn was having a ball in spite of the cold.I love the family picture.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

It has gotten too cold too quick. I'm ready for the summer already.

cindy said...

Brooke sure does love the snow and the cold dosen't bother her at all. We had a great time at dinner and the movie 4 Christmas's your friends were right all the funny stuff was in the previews and it had alot of bad language. But I had fun with my date he is a hot papa ;)
Love you
Mom

Alyssa said...

Have I told you lately that I HATE the cold? :) LOL Can't wait to see you all, and hoping we bring some warm weather with us. It will be interesting to see how Kendra reacts to the snow this year too.

Love you! Cute new pics of Brook playing:)

Rebekah said...

I love your family pic!!!

gram said...

I love your new Christmas card with such good pictures and also Matt and Lindsay's card with cute pictures.

Leah Wentzel said...

can you believe there is only 17 days until CHRISTmas!?!

It is coming so fast...my mom was looking at our Christmas card (I just got them made up Saturday and saw my mom and gave her hers on Sunday for all of you that are going to read this and say "I haven't got one yet!"-that would be because I haven't mailed them out yet :) ) anyway, she was looking at our Card and said "Wow, Ben really looks like Shelly's husband, Jason." I said people say that all the time and she said she had never thought it before she saw that card :)

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, That is so funny!!! I hear that alot!!! Oh, well at least they are both good looking!! =) lol