
Christmas morning at our house!!!

Brooklyn very excited about her scooter!!! =)



Brooklyn very over whelmed by her gifts!!!! lol She is so funny!!!
Christmas morning at Grandma Whitehead's house!!!

She always make Christmas breakfast for everyone. She cooks bacon, eggs, sausage, homemade biscuits, sausage gravy, toast....you name it she has it!!! It is all soooo good!!! =)

Brooklyn and her Baby Alive doll that poops and pees!!! Great!!! lol

Just some of the family that came!!!

Baby Mia!!!

We tried to take a group shot of Grandma and all her Great Grandkids and this is as good as it got!!!

Grandma ans her girls!!!
Christmas at Mom and Dad's house!!!

I love this picture of Brook and Kendra!!!

The game with a million pieces!! lol

The girls getting there Hannah Montana Guitar and Piano.



Grant opening his gifts!!


I love there faces in this picture!!!
We have had so much FUN you guys. Thanks so much for coming up to Michigan for Christmas!!! I know the kids have had a blast together. Hopefully we can all be home this summer for the family reunion and maybe we will have our boys too!!! Who knows, but I sure do hope so!!!! =) Can't wait to spend lots of time with you all on New Years Eve and Day!!!
4 comments:
Great journaling of Christmas day! I love the tree pictures with all the presents, and I snatched the cute one of our girls too:).
We have had a great time, and love being here for Christmas this year. The New Year will be so much fun too!:)
Good pictures. Sounds like everyone is having a great time. I pray Cindy's test come out good.
Love all the pictures - what a Christmas, no wonder Brooklyn was overwelmed (LOL). Great picture of Shirley will all of her Greats, in years to come the chaos will be what makes the photo special. Happy New Year!
great pics :)
Post a Comment