All tired from swimming!!! The bed was very comfortable!!!
The kids had a great time going swimming. Thank you Uncle Ben, Aunt Leah, and Kobe for letting us go swimming with you guys. We had lots of FUN. I know Brook had a blast!!! Thanks again!!! =)
What a great day and a great week seems like we stuffed alot in that week. Alot of celebrating, lots of love, lots of family lots of all things wonderful! Love you, Mom
WOW! What a great time we had with you all! I am so glad you posted some of the swimming pictures:). I will be going through our million pictures as soon as I can. Kendra is still talking about it all. Today while she was eating lunch she was drinking out of her Rain forest cup saying how she wanted to go and do that again:). Thank you for all you guys did to make our trip so special and memorable.
Love header picture, I heard you got that done by a famous photographer ;) It is beautifull just like you guys, are you ready to learn mandarin chinese? Love you, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
What a great day and a great week seems like we stuffed alot in that week. Alot of celebrating, lots of love, lots of family lots of all things wonderful!
Love you,
Mom
What cute pictures. I am sure the little cousins really enjoyed each other and made alot of good memories. The kids sure love the water.
KOBE LEARNED TO SWIM last night!!!
He was swimming in the deep end with Ben with no floaties! It was so cool :)
We had a great time, thanks for paying for the snacks for the kids!
They did have so much fun and I love your pictures-especially the one of them in our bed!
WOW! What a great time we had with you all! I am so glad you posted some of the swimming pictures:). I will be going through our million pictures as soon as I can. Kendra is still talking about it all. Today while she was eating lunch she was drinking out of her Rain forest cup saying how she wanted to go and do that again:).
Thank you for all you guys did to make our trip so special and memorable.
We love you all so much!
Love header picture, I heard you got that done by a famous photographer ;)
It is beautifull just like you guys, are you ready to learn mandarin chinese?
Love you,
Mom
What a great header picture. I love it!!!!
Post a Comment