Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Playing in the RAIN!!!

It rained a lot today and Brooklyn wanted to play outside!!!
She had lots of fun playing outside


in the rain!!!





Trying to taste the rain!!! She is so funny!!





7 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love them Shelly! I sure do miss you!!!!!!!

Shelly Marie said...

I miss you too!!! Maybe we can plan a swim day at your house!! I have wed and fri off every week. =) Love you

Alyssa said...

I know another little girl who loves doing the same thing:)! So cute!

Leah Wentzel said...

it was a good day for that, she looks so cute in her poka dots :)

shelly, is that pool #3 this summer?!?!? :)

Shelly Marie said...

No that is the pool from las year!!! I hate pools!! lol

Lindsey said...

I love Brook's rain jacket!

gram said...

Brooklyn seems like she just loves the outdoors. Cute pictures.