Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation Part...4

Myrtle BeachOf course we would find the only Christmas store in town!!! Oh, and we did buy an ornament to help us remember our wonderful trip to Myrtle Beach!!
Brooklyn had a blast on the Euro Jump!!!

She got jumping really high! She is a brave girl!!

My water loving girl!!
She loved the Ocean, but how can you not love the Ocean!!
What a sweet smile...I think someone enjoyed her vacation!!! =)
This is were she spent most of her time...jumping in the water! lolOne of my favorite pictures from our trip!!

The loves of my life!!! They are my life!! I thank God everyday for giving me my WONDERFUL husband and for giving me a beautiful, smart, healthy and sassy little girl!!
Catching some waves with daddy!!


Jason could of stayed in the Ocean all day!!


Digging for seashells!!

My beach Baby

Down the water slide....



at least a 1,000 times, but she had such a blast!!!
Our Hotel
Marriott Resort and Spa at Grand Dunes!!
What a great place to stay!!
I love Palm Trees....Someday I would love to have Palm Trees in my yard!!!I think I need a pool just about this size!! It was wonderful!! lol Got to love the hammocks....nothing better then laying in a hammock and listening to the Ocean!!
We are so thankful for being able to take a family vacation to such a wonderful place. God knew just what we needed and he gave it to us....We were truly blessed!!! I think we might even go back next year. It is a beautiful place.
Thank you Ben, Leah, Kobe and S for helping out with Maggie Sue
and thank you Aunt Paula for coming a staying at our house and helping out with Maggie Sue!!
I think this is the end of the pictures, but I might have some videos to post later. I know you all can't wait!!! lol










































































4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love that hotel! The pool with the slide, and how big it was. The hammocks are a definite plus too! How nice!
I love the ocean too. I am with Jason on that one:). I love the pictures of you all on the beach. Those are great!
Kendra wants to go down the water slide too:). She also wants to jump on that huge trampoline! Now those are so cool! We saw the video on your mom's phone when she was still here:).
We are so glad you had so much fun on that much needed vacation!
Have a great Sunday!

gram said...

Wow that is a beautiful hotel/motel
I know I love the ocean. In the winter I can not get enough of the Gulf. Love all the pictures you posted. The pictures were great. So glad you guys had a great vacation.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I have truly enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Leah Wentzel said...

the place you stayed looks wonderful, i love the big pools and palms trees too, it isn't vacation without it!

i am glad you guys had so much fun, well worth all the time and effort of planning!