Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fourth of July~2009

Mina and Brooklyn


Just some of Jason's family!! We had lots of food to eat and it was all so good!! =)


Brooklyn had a great time on the lake!! I think this picture looks like she is walking on water!! lol

This is the first year she would jump in the lake all by herself and I think she did over 100 times!!

The three girls!!

Everyone getting ready to go boating!!


Brooklyn and Mina on the tubes having a ball!! I love watching her!! =)

Brooklyn and Mina waiting for a turn on the Big Momma!!

The Big Momma!!


Whenever the Whiteheads get together it turns into a shooting range and they go at for hours!!


Brooklyn watching the guys and some girls shoot the guns!! It was really really loud!!

Ron teaching Morgan how to shoot her 410 and she did pretty well for her first time!!



Grandma and Jason

Sun set on the lake!!
Nothing better then that!! =)

Time for sparklers

Roasting Marshmallows Yummy!!

I love this one of the kids.
Mina, Brooklyn, Morgan and Mason watching the fireworks off the lake!!

We love bonfires!!
We had a great 4th of July and hope everyone else had a great time as well!! It is hard to believe that 4th of July is over. This summer is going way to fast!!
Only 1o more day till our vacation!! We are so excited!!





















6 comments:

gram said...

Looks like you had a good fourth of July. Good pictures. I had a quiet fourth of July but enjoyed getting to bed early.

Leah Wentzel said...

that looks like lots of fun, glad you guys had a great 4th!

Alyssa said...

How fun! Great shots of Brook! I love the one of her "walking on the water" too :).

Vicki Aeschliman said...

looks like you had a great time.

Amanda said...

It was good seeing you guys. i stole a couple of your pics. I carry a camera around but I always forget to use it.

Alyssa said...

Hey Shell it is mom,
I love you and can't wait to see you all. I love the pictures looks like Uncle DAN has a great place and it is so nice that they have all of the Whiteheads over :) I am glad that Buddy is good this year too! :)
Love the pictures. Thanks for taking care of dad so much!
Love you bunches and hugs and kisses,
mom