Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
Kendra had so much fun watching these videos this morning :) Funny!
She wondered where she was at the pool? She said, I don't see where I am?? :)
how cute :)
Alyssa, I think that was before you guys got there!! =)
Give her hugs for us!! =)
Hope Brooklyn is feeling better. Cute video's.
LOVE all of your vaca pictures and videos! I am glad you guys got to get away and have some fun! We sure did have a lot of fun with you guys!
Post a Comment