Friday, July 31, 2009

So Simple, but So True!!!


"We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine.”"
Author: Dwight Moody

"Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone."
Author: Unknown


""If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves.""
Author: ?

Psalm 139:9-10 "If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me."






5 comments:

Alyssa said...

That was such a nice post Shelly! Beautiful quotes/verses and pics :)

Rebekah said...

Really beautiful.

gram said...

Great job Shelly. Beautiful pictures and beautiful quotes.

cindy said...

I love that post!!! How true and beautiful!! Just like you!!

Leah Wentzel said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great time :)