We are still praying for our adoption and God's leading for what to do next.
NOT one day goes by that we do NOT think of the boys, but we do know that God is still in control!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3




5 comments:
Amen!!!
I'm holding my miracle baby now and can tell you for a FACT, he was not late by a single day...
Love you guys and praying...
We are praying for you guys! Love you guys lots!
:)
The great thing about KNOWING GOD is that we don't have to worry. We just trust knowing He makes no mistakes! He has it all under control. It is something we pray for daily, Shelly.
We love you guys.
I hope and pray all your dreams come true. We love you all. Hope Brook is feeling better.
Post a Comment