Sunday, June 28, 2009

Awwww.....Summer Time!!!

These are just some of my favorite flowers from my flower beds!!

My Daisy's


Lilies!!



These Lilies are my favorite!!


Pretty Poppies!!



Of course more daisies!!





What would be a summer night with out some sparkler fun!!!







Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July!!!








6 comments:

gram said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Brooklyn is a cutie too.

Leah Wentzel said...

when i was over at your house i noticed how nice your flower beds are looking. you do a great job just like your mom :)

Every time I see Brook with sparklers I think of when she burned her foot :( she looks really cute playing with them though!

Alyssa said...

I love your flowers! Wow! Especially those lilies!

That last picture of the sparkler is so cool too. Brook is really growing up. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you!

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, she was a little scared at first, but she was okay with it. Thanks about my flowers. I had a great teacher. =)

Lyss, we can't wait to see you everyone down there. I love my lilies too. They are my favorite!! =)

Gram, Thanks Love you!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

you have a green thumb. I just seem to kill things.

Shelly Marie said...

Vicki....You have a green thumb!!! I have had your veggies any they are great!!! I wish I could have a veggie garden!!! =)