Wish we had a 7 11 around here. I saw that, and was bummed:). Glad you all got one! Fun pictures:) Can't wait to see you all soon! Chris knows (by the way) :-) He is so excited and glad you are coming too! Wow!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Wish we had a 7 11 around here. I saw that, and was bummed:). Glad you all got one! Fun pictures:)
Can't wait to see you all soon! Chris knows (by the way) :-) He is so excited and glad you are coming too! Wow!
I figured he would find out!! That's okay!! We will have fun!! Can't believe he only has one more week left!!
lol, I love your cheezy pictures :)
Thanks Leah!! I love a little cheese now and then!! lol
Should be a spokesman for slurpees
Cute pictures. I think we all love free stuff!!!
Post a Comment