Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation part...1

Everything is packed and ready to go!!
In the bus driving to the airport!!!

Brooklyn thought the bus was lots of fun...crazy kid!! =)


Waiting for our plane...she was so excited!!
Finally in the plane...our vacation has finally started!! =)

On our way to Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium
So much fun driving to Atlanta.

Atlanta, Georgia
Next up the...Aquarium









4 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love the pics and am so glad you are back on the blog. Can't wait to see you guys.

Leah Wentzel said...

I am excited to see all your pics! I love how excited and cute brook looks! what a great adventure for her!

gram said...

Such an exciting time for Brooklyn. Love all your pictures.

Alyssa said...

So fun! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see more:) I am glad you are back to blog world too!