Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brooklyn's Brothers......

Well, here are some videos of the boys!!! The videos are from May of 08. I know they are a little old, but it is all we have right now. We are hoping to receive new pictures and videos soon!! I think they are perfect and meant just for us!!! It was and still is a long wait. March seems soooo FAR away! Again, thank you all for your prayers and support!! Are lives are about to change forever and WE can't wait!!!=)


Little Brother...he is now 1 years old

Bigger brother...he is now 2 years old

10 comments:

cindy said...

Grandma and Grandpa are soooooo verrrrrry excited!! I have prayed for them since I first saw them. GOD is soooooo good. Thank you Lord.
Love you all so much.
Mom and dad

Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH They are SOOOOOOOOO cute! :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!! We love them already and can't wait to meet them! We are so HAPPY for you guys!

Lindsay said...

Mom we commented at the same time! :)

cindy said...

Great minds think alike ;)

Rebekah said...

They are gorgeous! The videos brought tears to my eyes...you must watch them over and over again! I can't imagine what you must be feeling, you're going to be a mom to three babies in a matter of months! Wow! I am encouraged to see them happy in the videos, it looks like they are being well taken care of--not what I usually envision when I think of orphanages. We're so happy for you guys! :0)

gram said...

I have been trying to look at the video's but I am on dial up and they do not come up very well. I did get to see some pictures of the boys but did not get to see their faces so will check it out when I go to Vicki's house. Thanks for posting them Shelly.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

They will be such a great addition to the family. I bet Caleb and the oldest will be great friends!

Leah Wentzel said...

i bet you guys feel like you are living "love at first site"!

i love seeing the boys smile and them being played with and loved on!

Lindsey said...

I am so happy for your guys!

gram said...

I got to watch the video tonight and what cute little ones. I was also so happy to see the children being played with and they looked happy.