Chris and I loved that tonight:)! How funny. We really want to do one too, but we just haven't had the time yet:). Maybe tonight after we go tuck Kendra in bed. We will put them up if we do. Love it! Thanks for posting those Shelly. Looking good, Mom and Dad!:)Love the glasses dad! Very Steve Urkel
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Lol! That is cute!
Chris and I loved that tonight:)! How funny. We really want to do one too, but we just haven't had the time yet:). Maybe tonight after we go tuck Kendra in bed.
We will put them up if we do. Love it! Thanks for posting those Shelly.
Looking good, Mom and Dad!:)Love the glasses dad! Very Steve Urkel
um, if i'm not mistaken that actually kinda looks like what your dad did in highschool...minus the white go tee :)
Leah...I know that is why I used that one!! Mom's first one was a littel scary so I had to try for another picture!!=)
YOu all have the best looking parents! I can see where you all got your good looks
Love those hair styles.
Post a Comment