Thursday, September 11, 2008

FREE STUFF...


This is just some of the FREE stuff I have received in the mail!! Brooklyn gets so excited to find a box from Walmart in the mailbox. This is just from the past 3 weeks. Some stuff is not pictured (cup from Juicy Juice and cat food from meow mix) because it has been used!! =) I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!!
Leah, I would post my Walgreen's, but I have already put everything away!!!
I did really really well!!! =)
This is how I do it!!!
http://www.freebies4mom.com/ (this one I use a lot...you might have to scroll done a bit to find all of them)
http://www.frugalisfab.blogspot.com/ (I love this one because it is so easy to understand and she has some really helpful hints on how to us your coupons smart...of course to save you LOTS of money)
http://www.gooddealsorfree.blogspot.com/ (This is Leah's and of course one of my favorites!!! Lots of good tips on shopping at Walgreen's. I have fell in LOVE with Walgreen's!!! I get so much for free there.)
So go now and check everything out. Set them as your favorites and check them all the time because they change there posts a lot. You never know what deals or freebies you might find. I know on Leah's she had an awesome coupon for Robitussin cough meds for kids ($3.00 off of one) and at Walgreen's they have it on sale for $3.99. You can print the coupon as many times as you want. I got 3 when I went and only spent $3.00!!! So I pretty much LOVE Walgreen's. So that is how I do it. ;) Have fun and go shopping!!!

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

Okay, how did you get that stuff free from Walmart? Very cool...fill me in!

Rebekah said...

Yes, I want free stuff too! :)

Your husband is the one my husband was writing. They truly live LOVE POURED OUT. I am so thankful for both of them. We think about you often and pray that God's answer comes swiftly. Those babies need some lov'n and I can't think of a better (more equipped) family, than yours.

Jeri ~ said...

Very impressive..we all love free stuff. Fill me in too!!

Shelly Marie said...

Alyssa...let me know if you have any question or you can ask Leah. It is really easy!! =)

Rebekah...thanks that is so sweet and feel the same about you and Ben!!! We think and pray for you guys all the time!! =) We are in this journey together!! =)

Jeri...We haven't heard from you in a lonf time. I hope you are not having to chase away the cows from your yard again!! lol Love ya

Leah Wentzel said...

I have gotten all those free samples too :)

Kobe LOVES it!

Shelly got the free stuff from walmart by requesting it online. Walmart has free samples on their website all the time that ladies post links to on their blogs and then shelly and i fill them out and get free stuff in the mail :)

I will try to put together a freebie list on my gooddealsorfree website.

Alyssa said...

Wow! That is great! Thanks for the tips and help Shelly and Leah! That is great! I just need to sit down with some time and read and figure it all out for sure. Very cool.

gram said...

Love my bargain hunting grand kids.

gram said...

you and Leah now have me getting free stuff from Walmart

gram said...

you and Leah now have me getting free stuff from Walmart