Jason surprise me with the news on my birthday!!! What an awesome husband I have!!!
WE GOT THE BOYS!!!!! GOD IS AWESOME!!! GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT...AND WAIT!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING US IN YOUR PRAYERS. WE STILL HAVE SOOOO MUCH WORK TO DO BEFORE WE PICK THEM UP. WE ARE HOPING TO PICK THEM UP IN MARCH!!!
1. GET A PHOTO ALBUM TOGETHER TO SEND TO THE BOYS. THIS JUST HELPS THEM TO GET TO KNOW US.
2. MORE PAPER WORK
3. GETTING THERE ROOM DONE.
4. GETTING BOY CLOTHES, TOYS, AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO BOYS!!
5. GET PASSPORT PICTURES DONE AND SENT OUT!!!
6. AND MORE PAPER WORK!!
**I will post some video of the boys soon. We are suppose to be getting new pictures and video sometime this week or next!!! Can't wait!!!




16 comments:
I am SOOOOO happy for you! I absolutely cannot wait to meet them and give them hugs! God has blessed them with a great home and family!
One more thing...how old are they?
:)
Lindsey: They are 1 and 2 right now, but when we get them they will be 1 1/2 and 3!!! We can't wait!!!
I can not wait to see pictures of the boys. The boys are fortunate to get you guys as parents.
Thanks Gram!!! We love you and so sorry we miss seeing you on Sunday!!! =( Hopefully we will see you soon!!!
Ben told me this afternoon and I was ecstatic! God is SO good, what an amazing family he's building for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!! It's crazy to think that you're doubling your family....you are going to be one busy mommy! How wonderful!
Have you thought about maybe registering at a non-baby store, like Target? This would be helpful for people like us who would love to buy you a gift! :) Or maybe just post a list of things you need before March!! What a whirlwind! We'll continue to pray...
Thanks, Rebekah!! We haven't thought that far ahead, but it is a great idea!!! I am just trying to get the pictures book done to send to them!!!
It amazing to see the power of God work. We have wait us long for this moment and I can't believe it is here!! WOW!!! Thanks so much for you and Ben's prayers!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are so HAPPY for you guys!! We can't wait to meet and squeez our new nephews! We love you guys lots and miss ya ton! Can't wait for halloween!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we missed this post. We are so excited about you getting the boys! More boys to torture you with!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok that sounds kind of evil but it will be fun to teach the way of the wentzel boys. The tides are finally turning on the cousin front. Grant and Kobe will not be out numbered anymore. Love you guys and we are praying for you. Keep up the hard work and yes good things do come to those who wait!
By the way good job Jason! I don't think I could have kept that a secret!
Matt and Linds...we are so excited to see you guys on halloween!! Can't wait to squeeze my little boys too!!! =) Love ya
Chris and Alyssa...Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Yes, the power of the boys will be returning!!! =) lol You guys are so funny!!! Love ya
I'm thinking I've got more nephews to tease. I can't wait to meet them. Congrats!
I am soooooo excited to just touch the boys after praying for them so long. I think Shelly can handle all those boys after all she handled her brothers just fine!! It will be shear joy to see them. GOD is so amazing how he answers our prayers. Brooke will be one busy big sister, teaching the way things are here in America. Watch out Shelly and Jay you are in for a wild ride :)
Love you so much,
Mom
PS Vicki they all will love to see you do "Gymnastics over them" ;)
Post a Comment