Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Year Book Pictures!!!!



Class of 1964

Class of 1978

Thanks Lindsey A. for showing me this website!!! It was a lot of fun. I kind of like my!!! lol Hope you have a great day everyone!!!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL that is great! Shelly I love that hiar style on you! Cute! :)

Shelly Marie said...

I know!!! I think I might of found my new look!!! =)

Alyssa said...

Hilarious!! I really need to try it too when I get some time, ha:)

You look great that way, and well, Jason, um, well, :) JK. Lots of laughs. Thanks:)

Leah Wentzel said...

I WANT TO SEE A POST ABOUT YOUR SHOPPING POST

*picture me stomping my feet-holding my breath & looking angry~!*

Leah Wentzel said...

shopping trip - not "shopping post"

i need to spell check these things before I hit publish...

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I agree with Alyssa!

cindy said...

Shelly I love your picture, but jasons I think I saw that one in the post office......

gram said...

I guess you are going to start some new hair styles at your shop.