
Brooklyn all ready for her dentist appointment!!!

Our Dentist Office...We really like them. It is open 7 days a week!!!

Brooklyn getting ready for her first x-ray of her teeth!!!

Here is the x-ray for her teeth. The dentist thought her teeth looked wonderful and her adult teeth are coming in beautifully!! They think she should start loosing her teeth in about a year!!

All done!!! She did such a great job that she got her own tooth brush and she got to pick out something from the toy chest!!! Great Job Brooklyn Sophia!!!!
5 comments:
That is so cute! What a big girl! :) Love you guys!
Good Job Brooke!!! I think you should have gone shopping like your mommy did after a dr appt.....
Love you,
Grandma
Yay! We all go next week for Kendra's first visit too:). That is the dentist I went to when I lived in MI. They are nice there!
Brook looks like she enjoyed it, and good results...way to go girl!!
GOOD GIRL BROOKLYN. I THINK YOU ARE BRAVER THAN YOUR GRANDMA WENTZEL. HA HA.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE YOU SHOPPING AFTER YOU GO TO THE DENTIST CINDY????
I love the pictures of Brooklyn.
She is braver, I will need to be knocked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to go shopping on your tab, I will bring Vicki we will have a blast.
Love you,
Cindy
Post a Comment