Hey Shell! I was wondering if there was anything we could buy for the boys that you guys need/wnat for them? We would LOVE to help! That is what family is for! :)
Lindsay...We pretty much need everything BOY related!!! Toys, clothes, blankets, whatever we else we can think of!!! =) Thanks for asking!!! =) Hope you birthday was great!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Thanks guys! Love you to!
Happy Birthday, Linds! What are you guys going to do? We hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday tooooo youuuuuu
Happy birthday to you>
We love you so much!
Hey Shell! I was wondering if there was anything we could buy for the boys that you guys need/wnat for them? We would LOVE to help! That is what family is for! :)
Lindsay...We pretty much need everything BOY related!!! Toys, clothes, blankets, whatever we else we can think of!!! =) Thanks for asking!!! =) Hope you birthday was great!!!
Ok! Great! I love shopping! :)
Post a Comment