Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brooklyn Sophia Whitehead....What would we do without you????

She is always making us laugh.
She came to the dinner table wearing her goggles. =)
Helping her daddy with the yard work!!

She loves it to help. We are taking advantage of it now because I know this will NOT last long!!!
I think we still have 7 years...maybe!!! lol =)
We love you Brooklyn Sophia!!!



PS. We still have not heard anything new about the boys. Please keep praying. We are wanting word on our referral. Could it take any LONGER!!!!!!

6 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Hellooooooooooooo! I love you guys!!

Rebekah said...

Cracking up at the goggles! :)

Shelly Marie said...

She is sooo funny!!!

Alyssa said...

Hilarious! Kendra loved that! How cute:). She may try that next. LOL

We are so very excited for you guys and your new news. Wow!!!! What a great birthday gift for you.

Love you guys!!

Lindsay said...

That is cute! She is such a ham!

gram said...

I miss seeing Brooklyn. Looks like she enjoys helping mom and dad out. Sounnd like your life is going to get busy fast. How exciting.