

The other day I found Brooklyn sitting counting her money!! Daddy was so proud of her!!! All I have to say about that is...Watch out world!!! She loves to go to the bank with her dad. She even has her own bank account. =) Jay is working with her to know the difference between a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter. She is actually doing very well. Her are some pictures I took of her counting her money!!





6 comments:
i hope your house is warm!
Oh yes!!! I have to put my foot down on some things!!!! It is set at a nice 70 degrees!!! =)
THanks for coming over tonight. As of now and it is 9:35 and dad is still not home :[ I hope he is able to help is guy. I love the pictures she is so funny.
Love you,
Mom
What cute pictures. But knowing how cold it is up there I think she looks cold. ha ha. Love ya,Gram
I think she will make an awesome accountant! Cute pictures! We love your guys idea with the whole bank account thing- we want to do that with Elle too! Love you guys- it was nice talking to you today Shelly!
Time for an update Shelly. I need to see some more pictures of Brooklyn. Love ya, Gram
Post a Comment