Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crazy Little Girl.....




Brooklyn loves to play pop boxes!! She thinks they make great hats. She was being so funny the other night I just had to take some pictures of her wearing her "funny hat."
Well, it is hard to believe she is going to be 4 this March. She is getting so big so fast. I will post something soon about her party. I am pretty sure it will be on the 16th of March.
Matt we are glad you are home now!!! We just hope you are able to stay home and get feeling better. We love you guys bunches.

5 comments:

gram said...

The pictures of Brooklyn are so cute. Kids love to play with cheap things and use their imagination. I can not believe Brooklyn is almost four. Love ya, Gram

cindy said...

What a sweet girl I can't wait to see her!!!!! Are you coming over tomorrow? Please pray for my flight looks on schedule but we only have a small window before it gets bad again. Thank you for taking care of dad.
Lots of love,
Mom

Lindsay said...

Brook- I love her! She is to cute! Did she get a hair cut? She looks great in bangs. We love you guys lots!

Shelly Marie said...

Linds: Yes, she did get a hair cut, but I am not sure I like it on her. I like the bangs, but just not sure about the length!! I will probably let it grow out for the summer so we can pull it up out of her face. =) Glad Matty is feeling better!!! =0

Leah Wentzel said...

i can't wait for brook b-day. that will be fun.

i saw her hair today-it looks cute.